Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stacey made me do it!


Hello,
My roommate Stacey talked me into doing a blog. I am sorry for the title, we were trying to be funny. As far as school goes, I just finished parent teacher conference. I'm so glad those are over. Now for the funny stuff. I just moved here and I have had a couple of interesting experiences. I had some children take all of my candy on Halloween. There were three of them - they took handfuls and left. I tried to stop them, but was unsuccessful.
Then I was found driving down a one way street (the wrong way)! Yep, and I was honked at by a taxi driver. It was quite exciting.
Then I was driving with Stacey as a passenger. I thought I would be safe with her in the car- wrong! We were leaving a movie theater down town and headed South. We were behind a trax cart, but it was a road and there were no signs. So we figured we would keep going and eventually turn East. The road started to look strange (the lines on the road were changing). I slowed down, but continued. After all Stacey was with me and there was a vehicle behind me. Then the road just stopped. It turned to tracks (like railroad and no road). I stopped and was laughing so hard, but so scared at the same time. I hurried and turned around and thought for sure we would be on the news as a vehicle hit by trax. It turned out good and I don't think I will be trusting her as much. I hope you enjoyed my stories.

P.S. I didn't even tell you about my flat tire - maybe another day!
Love you all
Celeste

3 comments:

Princess said...

Whatever, I told you not to drive right behind the trax train and that it was dangerous! Don't make this weird!

Anonymous said...

Hot for teacher, I'm hot for you. I trust your driving.

Celeste said...

Thank you army wife - make a blog already!